A) Her shoes COULDN'T be cuter!B) In just another year or two people will have whole heads!C) That was an awesome blog, it made me smile :)
That's too funny! Loved all the shots of people's teeth - maybe she wants to be a dentist =)
I think she likes her shoes. What a great idea to get her started taking pictures early. I bet it's fun to see what she comes up with!
A) Her shoes COULDN'T be cuter!
ReplyDeleteB) In just another year or two people will have whole heads!
C) That was an awesome blog, it made me smile :)
That's too funny! Loved all the shots of people's teeth - maybe she wants to be a dentist =)
ReplyDeleteI think she likes her shoes. What a great idea to get her started taking pictures early. I bet it's fun to see what she comes up with!
ReplyDelete