Monday, December 8, 2008

Picture with Santa

So we took Natalie to the mall this weekend to sit on Santa's lap. She wanted NO parts of it. We were with Brian, Ashleigh and Lilly, so we thought the two girls could go together, because, you know ... safety in numbers. Lilly was happy go lucky and just kept saying "Santa" over and over. She was in! Natalie still didn't want to do it. It was only when Ash and I agreed to go with the girls and we'd ALL sit with Santa that she said she'd do it. We waited about 30 minutes in line and when we were on deck, Natalie decided she did not want to do it. I begged, bribed with candy and money until she finally agreed. As soon as we sat down, Lilly screamed bloody murder. So Ash and Lil left. Natalie did not speak to Santa, did not smile for the picture. Nothing. So, instead of a traditional kid with Santa picture, we got this fine coloring book:




There's still time, so we may try again. I think it's payback for all those times I did the same thing to my parents.

1 comment:

  1. that's too much!!! LOL I think you should let it go, don't push the big fat man on her or you'll ruin her for next year. She'll come around eventually!

    ReplyDelete