Maria and Natalie also had a blast playing together. Joey didn't know what to make of all these girls in his house!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Good Friends, Good Times
On Saturday, Natalie and I went down to Willow's house to catch up with some old friends. I don't mean old, like age .... I mean it's hard to believe that Willow and I have been friends since 4th Grade and then we met Jenn and Kris in middle school. Wow! We had a great time catching up on what's been going on.
Maria and Natalie also had a blast playing together. Joey didn't know what to make of all these girls in his house!


Maria and Natalie also had a blast playing together. Joey didn't know what to make of all these girls in his house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks like a great time catching up with old friends :) The picture of the kids is priceless!
ReplyDelete