Monday, November 10, 2008

Tag! You're It!

Ok - so I got tagged over on Heather's blog ... so here goes. I am supposed to post 6 random and/or quirky things about me and then tag 6 more people. So here goes:

1. I love celebrity gossip. Can't get enough of it.

2. I hang the shirts in my closet according to color. Lightest to Darkest.

3. I hate when people start a sentence with "First off ...."

4. I have been biting my nails off and on for 32 years. Just when I think I'm cured ... I find myself nibbling. It's a disgusting habit.

5. I have never been to Chuck E. Cheese.

6. When I was in elementary school, one assignment was to write what we wanted to be when we grew up. I wrote that I wanted to work at McDonald's. I guess that's proof that dreams do come true. Thank goodness, I have since moved on.

So now I'm supposed to tag 6 more people so I tag Kristin, Holly, Willow, Jenn, Jess and Ash. And if you don't have a blog, you can just email me your random facts. =)

Here are the rules:

Post the rules on your blog
Write 6 random things about yourself
Tag 6 other people at the end of your post

1 comment:

  1. You've never been to Chuck E Cheese? Wow...you are missing out on life!! They actually have a Deal or No Deal game now that was SO ADDICTING!!:) For kids of all ages :)

    ReplyDelete