You own a cat? Whaaa? Do you keep it hidden when people come over? LOL
Yea, like I said when I left the cat comment in the wrong spot! You have a cat??
A fat cat is a happy cat...that is all that matters! I miss those dogs. I talk about other peoples dogs like they are my own...can you tell I love dogs?? :) I guess that is where Josie gets her love for dogs from.
You own a cat? Whaaa? Do you keep it hidden when people come over? LOL
ReplyDeleteYea, like I said when I left the cat comment in the wrong spot! You have a cat??
ReplyDeleteA fat cat is a happy cat...that is all that matters! I miss those dogs. I talk about other peoples dogs like they are my own...can you tell I love dogs?? :) I guess that is where Josie gets her love for dogs from.
ReplyDelete