Sunday, September 12, 2010

Another milestone

Last night Natalie was sitting on the floor watching tv when all of the sudden it looked like she was spitting into her hand. Knowing her history, I thought she was throwing up. But then she proudly held up her tooth! She lost her first tooth!

So she left it under her pillow for the tooth fairy who came last night and replaced the tooth with cold hard cash!

5 comments:

  1. There is such a thing as a "tooth fairy case?" Our poor children just stuck the tooth under their pillow. Where did you get the fairy case? Greg, sorry we never had a fairy case for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a wooden case that was in the shape of a tooth. It rotated open and closed. It was super cute. Freaked me out every time I'd find a dime in it the morning after....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you seen the Tooth Fairy Necklace that my sister makes? L's not much of a jewelry girl, so we're saving it for K.

    So how much does the Tooth Fairy leave at your house?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh your very own jack-o-latern for halloween!

    i want to know how much the fairy leaves at your house too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inquiring minds want to know!!! So, the tooth fairy left one dollar. I asked around and this seemed to be a fair price for a tooth these days. I'm sure our dentist will be happy to know that she promptly spent her dollar the very next day buying her very own Hershey's chocolate bar! =)

    ReplyDelete