Thursday, June 24, 2010

Who Knew?

Am i the only one who thought that the ice cream truck was a thing of the past? Well that's not the case. But is it creepy or cool?
I vote for cool so of course, who could resist?


Getting every last drop
I chose the 4th of July flavor

Wow - look at that tongue!


And here's what happens when Natalie takes pictures.




I think a cool treat is exactly what we needed after our second day of 100 degree temps. Ugh!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad the one in your neighborhood is cool, the one that drives by ours looks like someone converted their old van and I wouldn't let my kid near it... (if I had one!) Haha, looks like you all had fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And where is Daniel's red tongue? Did Wrigley get any? EEEWWWWW red slobber!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danny was already in bed, so he didn't get any that night. But we saved Natalie's leftovers and she shared with him Friday night.

    And no - Wrigley did not get any. His slober is gross enough as it is. I don't want to add color to it!

    ReplyDelete