We spent the weekend in Richmond celebrating Anna's baptism.

Greg and I are honored to be her Godparents.

We took a few pictures after the church service.


Apparently Greg and Danny are not pleased with my need to take pictures of everything.

Here are some happier faces.

Then we headed back to Katie's parent's house for some playtime.


Uncle Eric tried to help Danny practice his walking.

Alexandra was teaching Natalie how to play the piano. Or maybe it was the other way around?

While Natalie played the keys, Danny pushed the pedals.
I was hoping to have some more pictures from the actual baptism ceremony, but
someone hasn't sent them over yet. Even though
someone promised I would have them before I even made it home. I'm sure that
someone is working on that right now! So I'll post those when they become available.
SOMEONE was doing homework for 5 hours on Sunday afternoon. I'm working on editing. Stay tuned....I promise.
ReplyDelete