Wednesday, June 30, 2010

More baptism

I stole some pictures from Eric and Katie's blog so I now have action shots of Anna's baptism. My parents were in charge of photographing and let's just say they aren't that swift with the camera (no offense Mom and Dad!), so I was a little worried as to what we'd end up with. But they proved me wrong!


Water pouring on head - check!


Candle ceremony - check!

Group shot of parents/godparents - including the godsister - check!

And here are just more fun shots from the rest of the weekend.




Anna's new thing is honking noses. Natalie was very patient with her when I know she really wanted to honk back.

More pictures can be found on Katie & Eric's blog. Thanks for loading them up Katie. Sorry to call you out for all of blogger-land to hear.

1 comment:

  1. It's always nice to get a shout. :-) We had fun. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete