Karen, Holly - you guys ok over there? Even my southern readers? Anyone else miserable?
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Throwing up the white flag - but who would see it??
So it's miserable. Totally horrible. You know when you look at the local map while watching the news and you see a small band that seems to get hit the hardest and you think ... "oh those poor people, I feel sorry for them". Well we are those people. THIRTY more inches? Really? And wind gusts of 40mph? 83 is totally shut down. Is this even possible? Maybe it's all a bad dream and I will wake up tomorrow to sunny skies, green grass and tulips blooming?
Karen, Holly - you guys ok over there? Even my southern readers? Anyone else miserable?
Karen, Holly - you guys ok over there? Even my southern readers? Anyone else miserable?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
UGH. Gracious. I don't even have words, except HANG IN THERE!
ReplyDeleteI'm ok... think I'll make it out by March? Oy.
ReplyDeleteThis picture of Natalie says it all!!! I love the look on her face.
ReplyDeleteI am stranded in Missouri........
ReplyDeleteI like the anonymous post!
ReplyDeleteWhy does Natalie look devistated? Are you guys really making her shovel up all that snow? I would think she would enjoy the time with her family, watching movies and playing!!
Can you believe we even got snow in Texas? Not that incredible blizzard that you guys have had - but a few inches!
ReplyDeleteHi Carrie
ReplyDeleteI could not believe all the snow you guys got!! I am too VERY sick of snow here in VA and am waiting for spring! Good luck w/ all the melting and hope it goes away soon.
Take care, Mellanie and Alexandra