Today Danny is SIX months old. He has his check-up tomorrow, so I'll know the official stats then, but I think he's growing like a weed. He is coming into his own little personality and is overall a happy, healthy baby. He is rolling more than ever and barely stays on his back anymore. As soon as we lay him on his back ... before you can walk away he's flipped over to his belly. Still no teeth, but the drool is definitely there.


Last night we went out to dinner for Valentine's Day. We let Natalie pick where we went so we ended up at "The Blue Restaurant" which is a family style restaurant/diner near us. Not exactly the place for a fancy Valentine's dinner, but that's what she wanted. She had breakfast for dinner which is one of her favorite meals. Look at the size of this pancake -- it's bigger than her head!
Happy Valentine's Day!!
Wow....he looks less like a little old man and more like a little boy....
ReplyDeleteflippin adorable!
ReplyDeleteI think I recognize those pancakes... Yummy!!
ReplyDeleteDid she eat all of that bacon?????
ReplyDeleteHmm... could this be my MIL? The bacon was all consumed, but she had help and brought some home. As you know, some of her favorite dinners are cold hot dogs with a side of bacon. I'm pretty sure those are all part of the food pyramid.
ReplyDeleteLove your comment......
ReplyDelete