Another snowstorm is on the way. Maybe tomorrow we will have some outside pictures. If I never see another snowflake again it will be too soon, but it's already started and we are under a winter storm watch. I guess Punxsutawney Phil was right. He saw his shadow today so six more weeks of winter.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
No news is good news
I have nothing new to report, but I do have a cute new pic.
Another snowstorm is on the way. Maybe tomorrow we will have some outside pictures. If I never see another snowflake again it will be too soon, but it's already started and we are under a winter storm watch. I guess Punxsutawney Phil was right. He saw his shadow today so six more weeks of winter.
Another snowstorm is on the way. Maybe tomorrow we will have some outside pictures. If I never see another snowflake again it will be too soon, but it's already started and we are under a winter storm watch. I guess Punxsutawney Phil was right. He saw his shadow today so six more weeks of winter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Carrie
ReplyDeleteWe LOVE the video of Danny laughing! It is too funny. I love the picture of the two of them too. Tell Natalie hello :) I have to agree with you on the snow. We are out of school again tomorrow- day #3! They are calling for more tonight here too and this weekend. Can't wait for spring!
Take care, Mellanie & Alexandra
Boo to the weather! Phil and I are not friends right now, 6 more weeks of winter puts me at my due date for Miss Olivia. The snow better stay away in March!
ReplyDelete