Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The perfect picture

I have been trying for days to get the "perfect picture" for our Christmas cards. 127 clicks later and I still don't have the shot I've been looking for. I think Natalie speaks for us all in this photo. This is how we all feel after one of our "photo shoots".

I did manage to take a picture of Danny holding her finger though. I will save this for blackmail use later in his life.
Our shining star.
Warning - do not try this at home.

Every year I add new ornaments, and I always have my favorites, but this year these are my favorite. They are front and center. Click on the picture to enlarge and get a better view.

So, just a warning, our cards will be late this year. I haven't given up hope yet that the perfect picture is just one photo shoot away. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

  1. No worries...take your time! You'll be lucky to get our Christmas card by Easter!! :-) Happy Snapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe, want me to come over and help?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should use the one with the star on Natalie's head -- too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete