Sunday, December 13, 2009

Gingerbread House

Well, it took us about 10 days, but we finally finished the gingerbread house this morning. It's not quite as fancy as the one last year, but overall, we are pretty pleased with it.




And of course, Danny supervised the entire project.

Here are a few pictures from all the possible Christmas card poses. These did not make the cut.

I ordered our cards last night. They are by no means perfect, but I'm running out of time so I did the best with what we had. I hope they arrive by the end of the week so I can get them sent out and in your mailboxes before Christmas. We will see!

1 comment:

  1. the gingerbread man house looks great! i can't wait until z is a little older and makes designs and stuff. they are such a fun project to do though!

    ReplyDelete