Saturday, December 5, 2009

Let it Snow!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Today we got our first official snowfall of the year with accumulation.

The official reading at our house at about 4:30pm was somewhere between 4 and 5 inches. Please excuse our antique measuring device. This was my brother's ruler from middle school. The reason I know that it's Eric's is because it used to have his name and room number on it. Why do I have this?


Our neighbor's house looked so pretty with the wreath and trees.



Making snow angels of course.
No pictures of Danny today. He is a little under the weather so he got to enjoy his first snow from the warmth inside.

9 comments:

  1. ahem - our first official snow fall was in october! great pics, looks like natalie had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you bought that new camera! The pictures are so fun to look at....keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly - please note, I've added the words "with accumulation". Is that better for you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha yes i almost made an edit myself ;) i kid, i kid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So that's where my ruler got to.....

    E.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I TOLD you we were kindred spirits....I, too, have a random ruler in my classroom that doesn't belong to me. It actually belongs to the band teacher -- has his named Sharpied on it and his room #....peculiar coincidence!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pics!!! Love your measuring device :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you guys got a lot more than we did. Ours was so wet it was really just slush.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome pictures! I really wish our kids could experience snow! Maybe it will snow in DC when we are up for Christmas? Poor Sam is almost 4 and has only ever seen a dusting.

    ReplyDelete