Saturday, June 25, 2011

3 years later

Well it might have taken us 3 years since we were all together again, but we picked up right where we left off. With Heather visiting VA from Texas, it was the perfect opportunity to reunite. Kristin's mom (who we affectionately refer to as Glo), was kind enough to open up her house to us since it was a central location to all. We spent the day catching up, laughing and playing with our kids. Since our last visit, we've added 3 new members! Here are some pictures from the day.

The girls - Mary, Paula, Kristin, me, Mandy and Heather Ok - the who's who from left to right for the little cuties ... Nina, Jack, Lyla, Avery, Abby, Natalie and Danny. The only two missing were Heather's girls who stayed back in VA to spend quality time with their grandparents. We totally understand, but they were missed.Nina and Natalie instantly hit it off and became inseparable for the day. Since they were the oldest, they took on the "babysitting" duties of the littles.



Heather and Jack Lunch time!



Paula and sweet baby Abby. I swear, this baby would cry and it was the softest cry I've ever heard. Precious.

Danny is a 9 months older than Jack and Abby - who share the same birthday and just turned 1.





Thanks again to Glo for letting us invade her house all day. Here is a link to see the rest of the pictures. It was great to see you girls and I know my kids had a blast. I know this because they totally slept in today! I hope everyone had a safe trip back and let's plan to do this again soon. Maybe in Vegas??

1 comment: