Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Noodles and Bears?

Mother's Day was great. Between the great weather, great activities and great cards, I couldn't have asked for more. Here are some of the cards that the kids gave to me. The first is a paper that Natalie brought home from school. You might have to click on it to see her answers. I just had to laugh at some of her answers. She got my name right, and yeah, ok, that's my age. But I make lots of calls at work? She admitted that she didn't know what I do. Fair enough. Half the time, I don't know what I'm doing either. My favorite food is not noodles - that is her favorite food. And Greg has a good point - isn't everyone afraid of bears? I do hate when the dog is bad. That is a true statement. And the swing in our playroom is pretty great. And it was my idea so I guess that does makes me great!

This one made me laugh because of the drawing. It's true that I do let her stay up late on movie night. The picture is of us watching the Rapunzel movie, Tangled. I love the color choices. And our tv with a giant antenna.


To be fair, here's Danny's little card for me. What a cute little hand.
And what would a post be without pictures of the kids.



1 comment: