Greg and I snuck away this weekend to Philadelphia as a belated birthday celebration. Since this year was a big one, we figured we should treat ourselves. We recruited help from Mimi who came up and took care of the kids and the dogs (thanks Meems!). Even though it pretty much rained the entire time, we did all the typical tourist attractions. We saw the Liberty Bell and Love Statue ... we ate cheesesteaks at the famous intersection of the dueling Pat's and Geno's. We chose Pat's. We then headed over the Philadelphia Museum of Art where I planned to run up the steps like Rocky. But I was so full from the cheesesteak that I thought I would puke if I tried. We opted for just a picture of the statue. I did see several people running the steps though. We stayed at the Hyatt which was right on the Delaware River.
Thanks again to Mimi and thanks to Natalie and Danny who were reported as being perfect angels. Really?
Easter pics coming soon.
Yay, glad you guys got away. Looks like you had fun.
ReplyDelete