Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Not much

Not a whole lot has been going on around here. Natalie got a hair cut. She actually wanted to go even shorter than this, but I convinced her to get it shoulder length and then cut again if she still wanted. For now, she's ok with this length. I think Greg and I both prefer the longer, but she's so cute either way.




I had the pleasure of meeting Karen's new baby, Julianna, yesterday. Just look at this sweet family.

Hope was so protective of Baby Jules. Even though it's been less than a week, it is clear that Hope loves her baby sister.


Speaking of babies, Natalie thought this would get a reaction out of us. It did.

Danny tried to get in on the action too
But Danny has no problem getting into trouble on his own. Here he is caught red-handed playing in Natalie's room while she was at school. She will be ticked to see this picture. Look how the swingset is knocked over ... and the horse is laying sideways in the "barn". That is not how she left things earlier that morning.

So we've been doing a whole lot of nothing, but it's been good. We're just thankful that everyone is healthy right now (knock on wood). We were struck down by illness #457 last week and we hope that's the end of that til next winter. We are very much looking forward to fresh air, open windows and warmer temps.

1 comment:

  1. I love that Natalie is wearing "Maria clothes" in these pictures!! It makes me so happy to see them put to good use!! :-) Speaking of that, I have a bunch more to pass along.

    ReplyDelete