Yesterday we headed over to the local fire house for Natalie's party. She's been asking to have her party at the fire house since last August so it was a long time coming. I think if you ask her, she'll tell you it was worth the wait. The plan was to start the party off with the fireman giving them a demo of the gear, then tour the fire station, then give the kids rides on the truck. What are the chances of them getting an emergency call right at 2pm when the party was scheduled to start? I'm not sure - but that's exactly what happened. So we had to switch things up a bit and wait til the guys got back. Fortunately - or unfortunately - the accident was directly in front of the fire house so there was not a lot of travel time. And it's my understanding that everyone was ok. So, after things settled down, we were ready to party!


Even with a few hiccups, I think the party was a success. Natalie received wonderful gifts, she had a great time with her friends and I think the firemen got a kick out of all the kids. Thank you to our friends and family who helped us with set-up, clean-up, photos and overall just being a great help!
Such a great party! Thank you for including us :)
ReplyDeleteI didn't realize the party was at the firehouse....how fun! It looked like a great time. Happy Birthday Natalie!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I can't wait to do stuff like that with K. Glad it was a hit.
ReplyDelete