I know it's seems totally cliche, but it really does seem like just yesterday that I was sitting at my desk crunching numbers in TOTAL denial that I was having consistent contractions and my water had broken. Let alone that it was SIX years ago.
Greg and I spent some time talking last night about how much Natalie has changed over the past year. We've watched her come out of her shell more. She's still shy in certain circumstances, but gets comfortable in situations much quicker.
She's so smart (yes, I'm biased), but we can't spell words anymore to try to continue a conversation in front of her. She'll call us out every time.
She's also funny. If Greg and I try to greet each other with a hug or kiss, she'll say "awkward" and walk out of the room. Her timing and inflection are that of a teenager. It's hysterical.
And then there's the physical changes - she has now lost 4 teeth and currently has no top front teeth. Her hair is getting darker and she no longer has a baby face. We think she's totally beautiful (still biased).
She's a GREAT big sister. Danny absolutely adores her and wants to do whatever she is doing and play with anything that is hers. She does get frustrated at times, but mostly she's patient and understanding with him.
So Happy Birthday Natalie! We love you more and more everyday!
(More pictures to come this evening and this weekend.)
She's a GREAT big sister. Danny absolutely adores her and wants to do whatever she is doing and play with anything that is hers. She does get frustrated at times, but mostly she's patient and understanding with him.
So Happy Birthday Natalie! We love you more and more everyday!
(More pictures to come this evening and this weekend.)
Happy Birthday Natalie!!! I totally didn't post a blog on Oliva's birthday. I suck. lol
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Bean!!! :):) 6 Years Old!! Woo-hoo!!
ReplyDeleteI still remember whey you showed us the ultrasound picture at Willow's house. Now it's been 6 years! Crazy!
ReplyDelete