Monday, December 20, 2010

On my honor...

...I will try:
To serve God and my country.
To help people at all times,
And to live by the Girl Scout Law.

It's official. Natalie became a Daisy Girl Scout last night after she recited the Girl Scout Promise in front of her leaders, family and friends.





Then it was time to celebrate!
Bring on the green cupcakes!

This is Evan. He and Natalie are in school together and his sister is a Daisy. Is that his arm around his shoulder??!!??




Everyone loves thin mints!
Congratulations to Natalie and the rest of her Daisy troop! And if anyone is looking to buy cookies, give me a call - I can hook you up!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to Natalie! And, add us to the cookie list- definitely a box of Thin Mints!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so the girl in the middle of the picture with Natalie and another girl, looks EXACTLY like one of the girls in Maria's troop. Do you think she's double dipping and traveling around to different Daisy meetings???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want some Samoas, Do Si Dos, and Tagalongs.....please. Seriously :-)

    ReplyDelete