Is he wearing Christmas pjs? Come on... it's March!!!Did you see the cute Irish jammies in the bin? Oh and does Natalie give lessons on how to be a helper? Z may need some!
Hey! I'm a working mom. They were clean and fit! Give me some slack.I can't believe you called me out on my own blog.Go have a baby or something!
hahahaha did you expect anything less? I'm bored and irritable - everyone is a target!
You mean we CAN call you out on your own blog! Geez, I have been holding back!Love you!
Is he wearing Christmas pjs? Come on... it's March!!!
ReplyDeleteDid you see the cute Irish jammies in the bin?
Oh and does Natalie give lessons on how to be a helper? Z may need some!
Hey! I'm a working mom. They were clean and fit! Give me some slack.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you called me out on my own blog.
Go have a baby or something!
hahahaha did you expect anything less? I'm bored and irritable - everyone is a target!
ReplyDeleteYou mean we CAN call you out on your own blog! Geez, I have been holding back!Love you!
ReplyDelete