Saturday, March 14, 2009

Rest in Peace Puddy

Flashback to Valentines Day 1997 when Greg gave me a tiny orange kitten. We appropriately named her Valentine. Since then though, she has been affectionately known as Puddy.



Well, over the past few days Puddy has not been acting herself. She had a weird look in her eyes and seemed to be losing weight. For those of you that know Puddy, losing weight is not in her vocabulary. When we saw blood this morning, Greg took her to the vet. The diagnosis -- kidney failure, something with her pancreas, severe dehydration and her body was going into shock. We knew what we had to do.

So, despite all the jokes we made about Puddy, she really was a great cat and will be missed.



Rest in Peace Puddy. We love you.

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness carrie I'm so sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear about Puddy. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry Care...I remember when you guys got her... Love you!

    ReplyDelete