Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Natalie!!!

Today was Natalie's 4th birthday! Wow, time really does fly. We had a small party to celebrate and even though she was recovering from a cold, she had a great time.

She and Lilly got to play a little before the party really got started. They had a "sleepover".






Then we ate!


Then gifts!










And cake!!







And so everyone will stop grilling me about posting belly pictures, here's 16 weeks:

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Natalie!
    Love, your birthday buddy Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Natalie! Carrie - I think your bump is looking kinda boylike. You need to post comparison's from when you were preg with Bean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Natalie! I love the birthday cake. Did you make that, Carrie?! Your bump is looking cute as can be! I can't wait to hear what it is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute!! And Nat is so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amk8064 is me...i didn't have a display name when I posted!

    ReplyDelete