Sunday, March 11, 2012

Slumber Party

This year, Natalie wanted to have a slumber party for her birthday. So on Friday night, our house turned into a mini fashionista runway.  We made a slumber party cake - which the girls later where able to eat their bodies.  They thought that was pretty cool.
We set up a mini runway with a full garment rack of dresses to choose from.  And baskets and baskets of accessories to help complete the look.


Then it was time for a bite to eat.  Even though Danny wasn't participating in the runway, he was still able to eat pizza and cake with the girls.

Then we made our own fuzzy slippers.

Ok, so this next picture was staged.  I asked the girls to pretend that they were asleep because I was ready to go to bed and they were still going full throttle.  However, I did sneak down in the middle of the night and they pretty much looked exactly like this.
In the morning there was just enough time for a yummy breakfast and some freeze dance before the parents came.

The girls actually begged Danny to get in this next picture with them but he refused.  I think he was just playing it cool.

Each girl left with their own slumber party cookie that my friend Nichole made.  They were awesome!  She was even thoughtful enough to make Danny his own cookie.  So cute!

Natalie's birthday is on Thursday so let the birthday week-long celebration begin.

2 comments:

  1. love!!! the pictures all turned out great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie - what a brave and creative mamma you are! I love love the cake and the slumber party idea.
    mand.

    ReplyDelete