
I married my best friend. Greg and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary yesterday. Our wonderful friends Nichole and Mark offered to watch the kids while we went out of town for the night. Although we ended up staying in town, we took them up on their offer to let the kids sleep over. We were able to go out to dinner - at a restaurant that didn't have a kids menu - and eat at our own pace. We then went to another restaurant just for dessert! Even though we love our kids dearly, we really enjoyed our time together. But of course we rushed over first thing this morning to get them and hit the soccer field.
When I was drafting this post my intention was to link to all the pictures from prior anniversaries. I had to laugh because it seems that last year I didn't post any current pictures of us and the year before that - omg - it was the most awful picture of us. We had that "we have a newborn baby" glaze in our eyes and some extra baby weight. What was I thinking? So I think I'll end here with my favorite wedding picture of us and call it a day. And for those of you that are tempted to go back and look at that pic ... please don't!!
September 9, 2000. I still remember it like it was yesterday.
I remember your wedding too! Remember when we all danced to Shoop at your reception? :) Congrats on 11 years together. I'm so happy for you both!!
ReplyDeletemand.
Awwww....love the picture and love you guys!!!
ReplyDelete