Tuesday, February 8, 2011

2 Things I Never Thought I Would Say

Number 1: I ran in - and FINISHED - my first 5K on Sunday. This is me at the finish line! And with these two lovely ladies that finished way ahead of me - Holly and Chrissie. You should check out Holly's page - she is currently training for a marathon to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. This 5k was just a mere drop in the bucket compared to the 26 miles she'll be running this summer.
The Number 2 thing I never thought I would say: Natalie spent the day at the Police Station on Saturday. Fortunately, it was just a tour with the Daisy troop. She got to the see the inside of the Holding Room where she was handcuffed to the wall and her troop mate.

She got fingerprinted.

And even had to put her hands on the hood of the car!


I hope that is the first and last time I have to make a trip to the New Freedom Police Station.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the shout out!!! you did awesome at the 5k! i'm proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete