Sunday, October 3, 2010

Cousin sleepover

Eric and Katie were in town for a wedding on Friday so we watched Anna overnight. Since Anna and Danny are only 5 weeks apart, it was almost like having twins. We had a diaper race - I won, but only because I changed the calmer baby. Changing Danny's diaper is more like a small wrestling match. Anna found all the best toys

And the kids took turns sharing.



Then we were up and at the soccer field first thing to watch Natalie play.


She seemed to enjoy herself.

Team Spain doesn't have the best record, but they have a lot of heart. And that's all the really matters, right? Or is that just what people say when they aren't winning?Either way, she's enjoying herself.

Then it was down to lunch with Grandpa Larry

Anna really did well and was so adaptable. She was the perfect houseguest.

1 comment:

  1. That picture you got of Danny, Eric, Anna, and GrandPop (with Nat and I in the background) is my FAVORITE! Great shot....FUN weekend! Thanks again!!!!

    ReplyDelete