Please forgive me, I'm a few days late from Danny's 11 month photo shoot. He's getting harder and harder to keep still, as evidenced in this photo:

I managed to get him to turn around for one second while I snapped the picture.

And today while cooking dinner I noticed Danny was chewing something. I knew I hadn't given him anything and to my horror (but not surprise), I discovered he was eating dog food. Ugh! I had to use the fish-hook finger to get the morsel out of his mouth so I think he only digested a few crumbs.

This picture is a little blurry, but I decided to post it anyway because you can just see how pleased he is with himself.

This kid is 100% boy!
ahhhhhhh too cute!!! he looks 2 in the 1st pic. cant believe he will be 1 in a month. *tear*
ReplyDelete