Thursday, January 14, 2010

5 Months

Today Danny is 5 months old. 5 months? Really? I know I say it every month, but time seems like it's flying. On the other hand, I can't believe he's only been with us for 5 months. It just seems like he's been here forever. He babbles nonstop and is constantly putting his hands in his mouth and covered in drool. I've checked for signs of teeth, but see none. I'm sure they will just pop thru one day. He can now also roll over from tummy to back, and then back over to his tummy again. He's a great sleeper with an occasional waking during the night.

This one was taken just as he was getting ready to roll.

And here is Natalie at almost 5 years old. She LOVES her Barbie house. Santa did good this year. She continues to mother Danny and is constantly making him laugh. She loves to help with bathing, picking out clothes and getting diapers. She's an excellent big sister.

And some business to tend to -- in an effort to be fair, I would like to acknowledge that Pittsburgh did beat the Ravens in their last meeting. Unfortunately this wasn't enough and the Steelers have started their winter break early while the Ravens are in Week 2 of the playoffs. I was accused of being one sided by a certain Steeler fan's blog, so hopefully this should clear it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment