Tuesday, November 24, 2009

We're Back!

Phew! What an adventure, and boy am I tired. We arrived home late last night after a great trip. We saw grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, dogs .... and even Santa Claus! I took a million pictures so I loaded them onto an online album.

Click here to view the pictures! 



There are some really cute ones and many attempts at the perfect picture so bear with me if some of them seem similar. Especially trying to get 4 cousins to all look and smile at the same time. Not easy!

I've put just a few here as a teaser.

Danny meeting Auntie M for the first time.




Greg's grandmother, Mamaw, got to spend time with Danny and Natalie.




And here we are with Greg's grandfather, Papaw.



Greg's Grandma Lois in Chicago.



Sydney and Natalie having a tickle contest.



The 4 cousins being so patient for me.



Santa was at the Bass Pro Shop.






Fishing at Table Rock Lake in MO. They weren't biting.




The weather on Sunday was beautiful. Sunny and 75 degrees.





It was great to see everyone.





No comments:

Post a Comment