As I was taking pictures this week, I just had this feeling that I had taken the same pictures already. But then it occurred to me, I hadn't taken the same pictures of Danny, but have the same pictures of Natalie. Is it me, or are these kids identical?
Can you guess which is which?




And here's some other random shots from this week. Greg did an awesome Snow White pumpkin.

And the
pouty lip. So adorable.
Hi Carrie! You're little ones are precious! :) So glad you stopped by Campbell Crazies. It looks like we have a lot in common!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh Carrie, that pout is TOO CUTE! They really do look a lot a like when you put up those similar shots. It's funny, I have pictures of Michael and Sam when they were little that I thought looked so similar and now I think they look nothing alike!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh they are sooooooo identical! i love them both! you guys do good :) i miss mr. pouty lip, we have to get together this week now that i'm all swine free and such.
ReplyDeleteCarrie & Greg,
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful blog full of special photos of you, your family and friends. I enjoyed looking at them and will look forward to updates. Hugs to all...Aunt Chris