Yes, I am rooting for the NFL team, but this morning was all about the Ravens soccer clinic team. We were ready to take on our very first opponent ... the Sharks ... well, until they didn't show up. Apparently some confusion about the schedule and games on Labor Day weekend. So we scrimmaged each other. And then we played against some of the older kids who were there to support their younger siblings. It was a good chance for the kids to get in some practice of what a real game will feel like.
The Team:

Our Soccer Star:

I was having deja vu (picture circa 1984):

Running onto the field:

The Loyal Fan:

Kicking the ball back in after it went out of bounds:

Water Break:

High fiving the older kids after a great game:
this was a big blog of cuteness! i can't believe how big she is!
ReplyDeleteThat pic of you and Eric seriously made my tummy hurt I was chuckling so hard! Looks like Natalie's a natural!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the 1984 shorts Carrie!!! Too funny!
ReplyDeleteI was going to comment on the shorts too. Could they have gotten any higher? Hee hee.
ReplyDelete