Carrie just sent me this picture to share with everyone, isn't this one gorgeous family??

I had the pleasure of spending some one on one time with Danny this afternoon. Let me tell you all, he is just the sweetest little baby you will ever meet! He is so peaceful and sleepy and snuggly!! He makes some of the cutest little faces while he's fast asleep too.
Here are a couple of pictures I snapped of him while he was enjoying a nap: 



Carrie hopes to be able to go home tomorrow but at the latest they will be discharged on Sunday.
He's just soooooo adorable!!! Congratulations you guys :) Love, Heather :)
ReplyDeleteCarrie- We are glad everything went well. Katie kept us posted. He is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteTake care and give "big sister" Natalie a hug :)
Best Wishes- Mellanie and Alexandra
Helloooo? Is this thing on?? I want to see more squishy baby! Do I need to keep guest blogging while you get it together over there? ;) It's not like you're busy feeding, changing diapers and trying to get some sleep, right?
ReplyDeleteHe is so adorable!!! Congratulations to all of you!
ReplyDelete