After feeling like the last person in the world to start a blog ... here I am. I have been inspired by my very creative friends who all have great blogs where they post cute pictures and funny stories about what they have been up to. So here I am.
Since we've had a great summer, I'd like to start at the beginning, so bear with me as I get caught up. First order of business - Eric and Katie's wedding in May. Coming soon....
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry, I had a misspelled word and tried to edit my comment and ended up deleting it (hence the "comment deleted" thing. Ok, back to my comment. I'm so excited that you guys have a blog now, and I'll love keeping track of what you're up to via the blog world!!!
ReplyDeleteYay, another way to waste time at work. Oh, I mean keep up with my friends!
ReplyDeleteYippee!!! Welcome to the blog world! I'm excited to see your updates! =)
ReplyDelete